Concern about Our Methodology
- Meet teachers to ensure that every workshop is completely customised to meet schools’ learning needs.
- Learn more about required learning outcomes and students.
- Understand school culture and values.
- Understand context and environment.
- Identify suitable learning methodology.
- Identify 21st century competencies to be developed.
- Design activities to achieve learning outcomes by different types of students.
- Design materials to facilitate thinking process in different types of students.
- Train facilitators to familiarise with tailor made workshop.
- Conduct workshops with only high calibre and passionate facilitators.
- Use identified learning methodology to help students achieve learning objectives.
- Continuously monitor progress of students.
- Adapt workshop when necessary to provide optimum learning environment for all students.
- Provide platform for students to continue their learning beyond workshop.
- Activity sheets completed by students will act as personal “manual” for reflection beyond workshop.
- Provide teachers with material to follow up with students on application of learning points one month after workshop.